From all indications, we can tell you that Funaab Has released its admission list but not official on Funaab Admission Portal. Whatever you have seen on jamb caps platform is a reflection of your admission status.
From our findings, admission list not official on funaab site because of logistics issues such as the school academic calendar.
We understand that the some
been able to confirm their Admission Status via JAMB website.
We therefore urge candidates to follow the procedure below to check their admission status.
Though JAMB has not officially announced this, follow the steps below to access JAMB CAPS via your profile.
1. Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility preferably using a PC or chrome browser on mobile.
2. Login with the credentials( email and password) you created your jamb account with.
3. After successfully logging in, click on the options button ( the button with 3 dash) at the top of the page.
4. You’ll see CAPS under the tag ‘Admissions’.
Click on it and you’ll be taken to the CAPS page.
5. If the page only shows ‘welcome’, do not be discouraged. Just click on options on your mobile’s browser and change the view of the
page to ‘desktop view’. This is why it’s preferably to use a PC.
6. You’ll see some options listed at the left-hand side. Click on ‘Admission Status’.
7. It’ll then bring your details. If you’ve been admitted, you can either ‘Accept
admission’ or ‘Reject admission’.
If your school is yet to release admission list, it
will read: “admission in progress, check back later” under the tag ‘Admission Status’. In this
case, you won’t be able to click on the ‘Accept admission’ or ‘Reject admission’ button.
We encourage all aspirants to keep checking their jamb caps profile as the portal is updated almost everyday.
Never give up, keep checking.